We would like to ensure that your Jewellery maintains its purchasing quality for as long as possible after you take it home. In order to do so, it will need your help in taking special care.
Here are a few tips for Jewellery maintenance to prolong the life of your piece:
- when not wearing the jewellery, keep stored somewhere safe or in its purchasing box or pouch.
- avoid direct contact with the sea or chlorinated water and any chemical products such as perfume, soap, detergent, oil and creams.
- do not wear the jewellery when you are exercising, swimming, in a jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. Also remove before showering.
- avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- do not yank or pull the chains, treat it always with gentle kind movements.
- always check that the clasp is secure after putting it on, to ensure that it does not drop to the floor.
- wipe the jewellery, from time to time, with a clean soft cloth, but avoiding the claw settings of the stones.